Last updated: 15/11/2021
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the person responsible. Bodegas Piqueras S.A (A02066116)
- Physical address. El Mugrón Industrial Estate. C/ Zapateros, 11. 02640, Almansa (Albacete)
- E-mail. email@example.com
- Telephone. 967 34 54 80
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal information through :
- Contact form
- Order Form
- Account registration form
- Redes sociales: Facebook, Instagram, twitter, linkedin, youtube
- Own and third party cookies. Click here to find out more here
The User declares that the personal data provided to BODEGAS PIQUERAS SA in any part of the use of this website are true.
As a User you should know that you are the only person responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused to BODEGAS PIQUERAS SA as the party responsible for this website or to a third party, if you fill in any form with false data or data from third parties causing deceit, damage or harm.
In order for us to keep your data accurate and up to date, we ask the User to inform us of any changes that may occur in the data provided.
BODEGAS PIQUERAS SA prohibits the sending of personal data through this website by Users under 18 years of age. In the event that BODEGAS PIQUERAS SA detects Users who may be under the aforementioned age, it will not process their data and therefore will not respond to requests.
BODEGAS PIQUERAS SA reserves the right to request a copy of your ID card or equivalent document that accredits your legitimacy in the event of having well-founded suspicions about the age of the User.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the various processing activities carried out in the organisation, the following types of data are collected:
- Identifying data
- Commercial Information
- Transactions in goods and services
- Economic and Financial
FOR WHICH SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND IN WHICH SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.bodegaspiqueras.com for the following purposes:
- Customers / users: Processing of user registration, management of orders/purchases, sending of electronic commercial communications related to your purchase, fulfilment of administrative, accounting and tax obligations, in accordance with the consent given and in compliance with the contract.
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as answer any other type of question sent by users
The personal data collected will not be used for profiling or automated decisions.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The organisation may process personal information in order to:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: By way of example and without limitation. General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code.
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and/or services contracted, manage requests.
In order to reply to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. If this is not the case, the request will not be processed.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.bodegaspiqueras.com for the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period needed to meet operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archives and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
In order to fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers performing services on our behalf
- Judicial Authorities, State Agencies or public bodies
- Banks, Savings and Rural Banks
No international transfers out of the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European legislation, your rights are as follows:
- Access, the right to request information from a data controller as to whether their personal data are being processed.
- Rectification, a right allowing the data subject to request the amendment of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Oposition, the right of an individual to object to the processing of his or her personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him/her or similarly significantly affects him/her in a similar manner
- Limits, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain circumstances
- Deletion or Oblivion, right to erasure of the data subject’s personal data
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum time limit for the resolution of the application is 30 days from its receipt, which may be extended for a maximum of 2 months if necessary.
The applicant may exercise his or her rights by the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- Postal mail to P.I El Mugrón. C/ Zapateros, 11. 02640, Almansa (Albacete) providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through your web page
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The User accepts that claims or complaints against BODEGAS PIQUERAS, S.A. arising from or related to the use of this website and more specifically to the processing of their personal data will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Albacete. If BODEGAS PIQUERAS, S.A. should have to make any type of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the User’s domicile or in Albacete in the case of legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you are accessing this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local and international laws.